Ask Your Question

Should the council issue a special-use permit for the development of the former St. Francis Hospital?

asked 2013-01-07 19:25:53 -0400

ken gravatar image ken
198 7 17 40

This special-use permit would allow the development of housing for individuals 62 years of age or older on the former St. Francis Hospital property. The Planning Board will be entertaining comments from the public during their February meeting.

delete close flag offensive retag edit

Be the first one to answer this question!

Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools


subscribe to rss feed


Asked: 2013-01-07 19:25:53 -0400

Seen: 42,974 times

Last updated: Jan 07 '13